What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file which is put in your PC, phone or any other device, by a website, with information regarding your browsing in the site. Cookies are necessary to make the browsing in the mentioned site easier. Cookies are needed in order to make the browsing simpler and they do not harm your computer.
On the following document, the general term “Cookie” is used because it is the main information storage method used on this website. It is also used the space of “local storage” of the browser with the same purposes as the Cookies. For that matter, all the information included on this section is also suitable for the “local storage” in your computer.
What are the Cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are essential to make this website work. The main goal of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience: to remember your preferences (language, country, etc…), during the browsing.
The data gathered on the Cookies allows us to improve the website by means of estimates, as well.
We do not store data sensitive of personal identification on the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored on the Cookies?
The data stored on our website Cookies is used exclusively by us, except for the cookies identified further on as “Third-Party Cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us services requested to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main purposes for which are used these “Third-Party Cookies” are to obtain access statistics and to ensure payment transactions.
In order to restrict, block or delete the Cookies of this website, you should know that you can do that at any time by changing your browser settings following the guidelines provided below. While it is true that the parameterization of each browser is different, it is common that the Cookies setting is done on the “preference” or “tools” menus. For further detail about the Cookies setting on your browser, check its “help” menu.
Which specific Cookies does this website use and for what?
- Technical Cookies: They are the ones that allow the user browse through a website, platform or application and that also allow him or her to use different options or services existing on the website.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that give the user access to the service with some general characteristics predetermined regarding different criteria of the user’s terminal like language, the kind of browser through which he is visiting the site, the regional configuration from where he is acceding the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Their purpose is to help the responsible of the Cookies to get further information on the users’ behavior when they visit the websites at which the Cookies are linked.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spots that, in his case, the editor has included on the website, application or platform from which he is providing the requested service considering criteria like the edited content or the frequency at which the adds are shown.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These Cookies store information regarding the users’ behavior. It is obtained by means for the continuous observation of their navigation habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile that will set the way in which the adds will be shown.